Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Review of Our Third Week

It's been taking us about 2 weeks to get through each lesson. I'm hoping to get it to one lesson a week as that was the original plan. But I don't want to rush it.

This week our theme was kittens. We had a lot of fun with it and on Friday we made a kitten door hanger. I found the pattern at Danielle's Place (she has a lot of neat crafts).


Our favorite kitten/cat books were:

Chicken and Cat
by: Sara Varon
(This book doesn't have any words but the pictures do tell a story. It was fun to "read" because sometimes I would tell the story and sometimes my child would tell it.)


Four Fierce Kittens
by: Joyce Dunbar








Four Hungry Kittens
By: Emily Arnold McCully

1 comment:

Linda said...

I LOVE that doorhanger! Again, I might have to copy that from you, hehe ;)

Thanks for adding my link on your page.. I've added your link to my blogroll too :)

Greetings from the netherlands!