Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

Funny Find

Cake Wrecks is a hilarious blog about...you guessed it, Cake Wrecks! Some of them had me laughing outloud and wondering what were these poor people thinking. Some of these people are professionals and some are just mommas like me. Here's just a sneak peak (you can click on the title to get the whole story of these cakes):


And here's a post about wedding blunders entitled Big Day, Big Wreck showing what was ordered and what was received:

Ordered

Received


Ordered
Received


You have to check out Cake Wrecks. It's really a hoot! I just hope one of my cakes or cupcakes doesn't end up on their blog. ;)

PS. They also have Sunday Sweets which is their weekly post about beautiful cakes!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I checked it out...and it is HILARIOUS! Thank you for the laughs today!

Linda said...

Whoahahahahaha ohmigosh..... ("olympic rings") Imagine that!

Thanks for making my day! :)

greetings from the netherlands!