Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Good Reading

Here are a few books that we've enjoyed from the library over the past two weeks:

Little Smudge
by: Lionel Le Neouanic

This is a book about being original and accepting others.





Alphabet City
by: Stephen T. Johnson

I loved the illustrations in this wordless book. It's fun to find the letters on each painting. The paintings are really beautiful and some look like photographs.

No More Diapers for Ducky!
by: Bernette Ford

This is a sweet little potty-training book. I hope it encourages my nearly 3-year-old to use the toilet.



This is the book I read aloud to our oldest son when I was up at all hours of the night nursing. I need to get it back out and read it to him again. It was a book that I enjoyed when I was a child. It's fun to pass those things on to your children.

The Indian in the Cupboard
by: Lynne Reid Banks

2 comments:

Live.Love.Eat said...

Hey there. Thanks for coming by!!
That 1st book sounds like something I would like for my little guy. I'll have to look into it online.

Jenny said...

We love No More Diapers for Ducky! Did you know this author wrote one for pacifiers, too?