It's been super hard to stay on track while visiting my family for my sisters wedding. Here's what I'm talking about:
- My family is staying in a camper in the back yard. And it is impossible to workout in a camper.
- Monday morning I was up at 6:30am...along with all the kids. Touching me and staring at me while I use other muscles to avoid kicking them, hitting them, and tripping over them and breaking my ankle.
- There was also an audience on Monday morning. My mom, dad, and sister watch. Along with the staring curious eyes of all the littles.
- I'm cooking, which is a good way to control the mealtime environment. Except I'm such a great cook. ;) We've been enjoying some really good food!! And I've been bad at limiting myself.
- My mom has great snacks!! Sure, there's fruit in the fridge, but I find myself in the cupboard staring at the corn puffs and wishing that I could swim in a vat full of them. They're so salty and good. It's been hard to not eat like a pig!!
- Getting my haircut was good therapy and was probably the only reason I lost weight this week. I've been giving Jillian the cold shoulder while visiting my family but I cut about 2 inches off my hair and got it thinned out. So, I think that's where my .4lb loss came into play.