Today is the last day of "No Spend March." And we made it...with a few extras:
- March 1st - Jimmy John's - $17.51
- March 13th - Balloons for a birthday party - $2.25
- March 26 - Panera (used a gift card) - $1.32
That's not great, I'll admit that. But we did try hard and that spending on the 1st really got us!! Too bad I forgot what the date was. ;)
And there were some surprise blessings this month too:
- 2 gallons of milk from our neighbor. His friend drives a dairy delivery truck and they had extra milk, so our neighbor thought of us!! Yay!!
- My father-in-law paid for our birthday buffet at Valentino's. Thanks!!
- Free babysitting by a middle school small group on a Tuesday night. Thanks, girls!!
- I was supposed to bring food for our women's group and I forgot to let my table know. I went to the store and a woman from my table joined me and paid for the brunch items. Thanks!!
- A mentor from church took me out to lunch one Sunday (my husband gets to "do lunch" frequently - so it was my turn). Thanks for treating me!!
- My husband's college buddy treated us for dinner when he stayed overnight at our house. Thanks so much!!