Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

Missed You

Oh, how I've missed this blog. And I've missed all of your blogs. We've been running from one event/place/thing/people to another and we're pooped. We have another busy week and really we don't settle down until after March 28th. So, until then, my posts will be weekly, at best. Unless I get some uninterrupted time during the day to write a bunch to post daily. That would be nice.

I've been making some really yummy food over here and am working on finding fabric for curtains in my kitchen (and soon my living room). So, hopefully, I'll get on the ball and get back in the game. I can't wait to read what you've all been up to.

1 comment:

Live.Love.Eat said...

Do your thing & we'll be here when you get back. It seems everyone is busy lately. I almost am relieved when I go visit people and they haven't posted and I am not the only one slacking.