...I've changed my mind.
*Updated: No one really took any guesses to my "questionnaire" (except for Linda) so I'm just going to post the answers. (Previously posted on 3/26/09.)
This idea came from Linda at Ivory Blossom. I thought this was a wonderful idea. So, can you introduce me?
1. Do I have any brothers or sisters?
Yes, I'm the oldest of three girls
2. What is my favorite sport to WATCH?
soccer & college basketball
3. What is my ancestry? (this one is tricky)
I'm half Dutch and my dad is adopted so I don't know what the rest of me is. ;)
4. What would I order at MacDonald's?
An ice cream cone and fries. There's something about dipping that hot salty french fry into ice cold sweet cream. Yumm-O!
5. Do I play any instrument? (what instrument?)
I played violin from 4th-8th grade; played bells and chimes in high school, but I took piano from 1st grade through 8th grade...so out of all of them it's mostly the piano.
6. Have I ever had any pets? (what animal?)
I guess my first pet was a poodle named Snuggles. And we had a cat named Sibbey (she was my favorite).
7. What's my most-hated household chore?
Mopping: just when you get it clean, someone spills.
8. Have I ever lived abroad?
Nope. I went to China with my husband's family for 10 days but that's my only "overseas" trip.
9. How long have I been a Christian?
I was blessed to have grown-up in a Christian household. I made Profession of Faith when I was a junior in high school. But it wasn't until after I got married that I really turned my life over to the Lord. Mostly I needed to let go of my control-issues. I have a wonderful husband who enabled me to do that. So, I guess I've always been a "Christian" but I've been a true believer and follower for 6 years.
10. What's my favorite dessert?
Cheesecake or Chocolate Brownies
Play along and give Linda some love by linking to her site.