Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wednesday Weigh-In 9/23

Pathetic. That's all I can say. I've gained a total of 6lbs which puts me at a loss for words. I've been tired lately and that's my trigger to snacking and not making healthy choices. It's just pathetic.

Ok, enough pitty-partying. I'm making a commitment to post a short report to let you all know that I have been Shredding daily and not slacking off. In fact, I haven't had a chance to Shred today (or since last Wednesday) so I will be doing that first thing after the boys are in bed.

We are going on Rebound in November, and I'd like to be a little more in shape than I am right now. I just want to feel good...because I was really starting to. Now, I'm feeling more jiggly and I can tell I've gained some weight back because my face is the first place I see it.

So, here are the stats and they will be much improved next week! Help hold me accountable to that. ;) Oh, and I'm not giving up my 10# button because I will be back at my 10# loss next week!

starting weight: 155.2
current weight: 160.2
loss: +5 lb
original starting weight: 166.4
cumulative weight loss: 6.2 lb


My Thoughts on The Biggest Loser
*spoiler alert*



Not much to say except the Losers did a great job this week. They defied the week 2 odds and lost 155lb together. We'll see how they do next week when they're bodies really hit survival-mode.

I was surprised that Shay was so judgmental towards Julio. He actually did a great job during the last chance workout. They all did a great job. Cheers to no one going home and what a great job on the balance beams!!

No comments: