Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

Wednesday Weigh-In 9/2

Forgot to post my weight for the week:

starting weight: 154.2
current weight: 155.4
loss: + 1.2 lb
original starting weight: 166.4
cumulative weight loss: 11 lb

Really, that's not such a bad gain considering the PMS and feeling like I could eat the entire house. ;) Hopefully I won't gain again next week but rather, maintain.

Thanks for all the encouraging words. I'm hoping to start the Shred again soon...still feel so busy and overwhelmed. Also, I have no self-discipline for going to bed on time. It's horrible. And then I don't want to get up in the morning and workout. Yuck. So, that's a HUGE September goal, to go to bed on time. ;)

Have a great Labor Day Weekend!!

2 comments:

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

Don't let the weight bother you - you've still had a loss and that's what is important!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Marlene said...

I thought you looked great, so don't let the little gain bother you. I wish I had the ambition to shed a few pounds. I find I've been snacking all the time and not just on garden fresh produce either.