Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Weighing In

Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans

Well, I'm not able to weigh in. Our scale stinks. We're getting a new one tomorrow. There's a little dial on the front to change the calibration of the scale. I had it set to where it needs to be and my husband reset it to what he thought was zero, but zero is actually about 8lbs off. Then my dear children played with it so now it's off by about 25lbs. So, we're going to get a new scale.

I haven't measured myself again because my Shredding has been sketchy. I did it for three days in a row. Skipped days 4 and 6. So, I'll just say that I'm easing into it. Next week Wednesday The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans is starting a new summer challenge so don't forget to sign-up and weigh in!! Then I'm going to kick it into high gear. I also might have a workout buddy and that will help hold me accountable.

Hopefully this next week will be better for getting my Shred on. I'm getting used to Jillian yelling at encouraging me.

No comments: