Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

FREE Grilled KFC Dinner

*Updated 5/7: coupon is no longer available to print.
**Updated 5/8: KFC unable to redeem the free coupons but will offer a "Rain Check".


Alright, I'm not one for KFC and most of you know that. It's just TOO greasy. But now, they're offering grilled chicken. And from May 5-19 you can get a free meal from KFC!! However, the coupon is not valid on Mother's Day. Click here to print your coupon for a free meal of grilled chicken, two sides and a biscuit from KFC!!

Thanks to:
* We Are THAT Family for her frugal Works-For-Me Wednesday tips (Seriously, head over there today, there are a ton of great tips!!)
* Colored With Memories for the link to this great deal
* The Oprah Show for partnering with KFC to feed America

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I've seen the commercials for KFC's grilled chicken, and I gotta say I'm intrigued. I'm not generally a big fan of the colonel's, but . . . this sounds like it might really be good :)

The Deals said...

Did you see this? I don't think they were prepared for what the press on the Oprah show would do for them!

http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahshow/20090430-tows-kfc-coupon-download