Pages

Friday, December 5, 2008

Gold, Red...and Bright Green?

I've been busy with the boys putting up more Christmas decorations. It was hard last year because our youngest was born four weeks early, the day after Thanksgiving, and we were four hours away from home. This year, we visited family for Thanksgiving and I got a late start to the decorating. I should've been like my friend, Wendi, and started decorating early since we weren't even going to be home for Thanksgiving anyway.

Here are a few pictures of the red and gold Christmas balls I've been hanging on the tree for years. My mom gave me some sparkly fruit to put in a jar for my kitchen, but the fruit didn't really fit my style, but the little green balls were perfect for my Christmas decorations. Again, because I have green in my kitchen I wanted to add some green to my red and gold decorations, so here it is.
Yay! It's nice when you don't have to spend so much on decorations for one month. Although, I just did some shopping to make a garland that was inspired by The Homespun Heart. I'll be working on it this weekend and hopefully get some pictures up by Monday.

No comments: