Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

Linky Dinks

Ok. I decided that I'm going to start keeping track of great articles that I've been reading and pass them along to you. My comments are in italics. Enjoy!

An Open Letter To the People In the Fashion Industry Who Design Clothes for Grown Women
~ Rocks In My Dryer (Friday, 4/17/09)
SO. TRUE. I completely agree with her on this topic. The cami. I don't know if I'll ever get used to it. You can check out more what I have to say about this in her comment section.

Sing Over Me
~ Vintage Mommy (Monday, 4/20/09)
I'd like to see if the library has this cd to check it out. Oh, and I love the verse from Zephaniah that she quotes. Would be beautiful for a nursery.

Baked Shredded Beef Taquitos
~ For the Love of Cooking (Wednesday, 4/15/09)
Mmmmm! This looks so yummy. I have some shredded beef in the freezer and thought I'd make BBQ beef sandwiches, but I'm changing my menu so we can have these. Yumm-O!

No comments: