Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

Zucchini Pie

This is an easy recipe from Steph at Live.Love.Eat, one of my favorite foodie blogs. She has great recipes and is now posting Not-So-Fat Fridays. Be sure to check out her blog!!


Zucchini Pie

3 c. zucchini, sliced thin, with skin on
1 c. Bisquick
1/2 c. chopped onion
3/4 c. Parmesan cheese, grated
2 tsp. parsley
1/2 tsp. salt
Pepper
Dash oregano
1 c. oil
4 eggs

Mix all ingredients together in large bowl. Pour into greased casserole & bake at 350 degrees until brown & firm, about 35 - 45 minutes.

My toddler even helped with the prep of this meal by pouring the ingredients in the bowl. He also "helped" by eating the extra sliced zucchini. He ate a plateful of zucchini pie at dinner and I don't know if it's because he liked it or because he helped make it. One thing: I would add more cheese. I love cheese and would make it an even cup of Parmesan. I served a side salad with it and a glass of ice cold milk. Yumm!!

2 comments:

Live.Love.Eat said...

Hey there. This looks good! Thanks for the shout out. Love the new layout.

Live.Love.Eat said...

P.S. I agree about the cheese too!!!!