- Follow the Goals In Motion eating plan (some of it anyway): more protein, more water, no carbs after 3p, eat 5x a day.
- Along with GIM eating plan I want to try The Lord's Table. I have a friend who wants to do it with me and I pray that it will help me break the cycle of emotional eating and focus on food as fuel. (The diet portion will be modified for my hypothyroidism.)
- 30-Day Shred. I've done this before and it's worked great. I just need to do it every.day.
- Try this: 100 push-ups, 200 sit-ups, 200 squats. It looks like a good program and I'm anxious to give it a try. Maybe I can get my husband to do it with me. :)
- After the 30-Day Shred, C25K (couch to 5K). I've never been a runner and I don't know if I want to start now. I need to get through the 30-Day Shred first. :)
- I also want to see what the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans is up to when they start their next challenge (current challenge ends April 13th). That will hold me accountable to working out, weighing once a week (not daily) and reporting. I've been in the sisterhood before and it was really good for me and I'd like to join again.
Who's in? Who wants to join me? Who's willing to take the challenge?