Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Orange OR Strawberry Fluff

When we moved away from home we lost something...the love of salads. And I'm not talking about a green salad with dressing. No, I'm talking about pudding-and-Jell-O-based salads. It's always fun to go back home and taste the goodness of the "Dutch salad". So this afternoon, I decided to share one of my favorites from when I was a little girl...and it still tastes good!

Orange Fluff

1 small pkg orange Jell-O
1 large pkg cook vanilla pudding
1 pkg cook vanilla tapioca pudding (Americana)
3 cups water
8 oz Cool Whip
1 can mandarin oranges

Boil the first four ingredients until thick; let cool. Fold in Cool-Whip and oranges.

** Can make this Strawberry Fluff by substituting strawberry Jell-O for the orange, and fresh/frozen strawberries for the mandarin oranges. Enjoy!!

No comments: