Not muscle tired, more like a weak tired.
I did NOT want to Shred today. I skipped yesterday and walked with my kids and husband instead. But I skipped the Shred. And today it kicked me. Wiped me out. I'm thinking I need to get to bed before 11:30p. Yet, another goal.
I wasn't going to diet for the Shrinking Summer weight-loss challenge. And I was still going to eat whatever I want. I'm working out and that's more than I've ever done before. But the more I work out the more I notice what I put into my body. I'm not really restricting myself, but I'm reading labels. I'm eating a serving size not a SERVING SIZE. Just some small changes, but they all add up. For example:
- Serving a large salad with taquitos for my family.
- Going to Panera and getting a huge salad (with bread - should've gotten whole wheat) instead of soup and a sandwich. I also got a water instead of my all-time favorite Iced Chai-tea Latte.
- Counting out the Goldfish crackers into a serving size so I don't eat the whole box.
- Having 1 delicious calorie-packed bar instead of 3.
- Drinking water at a party and not lemonade.
- Bringing a salad as a side to a cookout (hopefully my non-green-eating friends will enjoy it).
- Eating a veggie quesadilla without the Ranch dressing.
- Splitting my Starbuck's bottled Frapaccino into 3 servings instead of downing it in one sitting.
Not weighing myself everyday has been an toughy. I want to know if all the hard work I'm doing is really paying off. But I don't want to get discouraged if the weight is a little higher on a particular day. So, I'm trying to stay away from the scale. It's hard.
So, making changes, slowly but surely. Hopefully you'll be able to notice the change in my attitude and eventually my body. I wanna be hot. ;)