Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

I'm Hooked

I have Olympic fever. I've really been enjoying the Olympics this year and maybe even more so because my oldest asks lots of questions. It's really fun to see him get excited too!

And I am a bucket of tears ever time I hear the National Anthem and see our athletes on the podium. Such pride I have. ;) And also, when they have the montages of the day - a recap of all the highs and lows of the day - yeah, I cry through that too. It's been a lot of fun and I'm glad there's another week left.

Back to the couch with my family to watch some more winter sports!!


A few questions that maybe someone out there can answer:
1. Why is orange the color of the Dutch?
2. Why do our athlete's not cover their hearts when the National Anthem is being played?

That's all for now. ;)

No comments: