Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

Monday's Resolution

Why wait until January 1st to start your resolutions? Why not start today?

Today I started The 30 Day Shred again. Last time I did The Shred, I lost 12 lbs and maintained until right before our trip to San Diego (3 months). Vacations can be hard like that because you want to indulge...it's vacation! But it's not always a good idea. ;) So, here I am again, weighing in and starting over. Well, not completely over, but I have gained back some weight. Bummer!!

I will usually be weighing in on Wednesday with the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans but I'm starting The Shred today and wanted to mark my start. Please pray that I have enough energy to get up early and enough discipline to go to bed on time! ;)

starting weight: 160.6 (yikes)

Here we go again, and hopefully I'll be to 150lbs by Christmas!! ;)

original starting weight: 166.4 - started May 20, 2009

lowest weight recorded: 154.2 - August 19, 2009

Shrink-a-Versary Challenge with the Sisterhood!

**Update: Up at 5:30a this morning. Shredding is horrible. I barely made it through Level 1. I can feel my body jiggling with every jumping jack and my heart was pounding. I almost felt nauseous. I know it will get better every day (at least it did the last go round). Here's to a full week of Shredding.

1 comment:

Denise said...

today i started a walking video (leslie sandsomethingorother). i am so out of shape. haven't shredded or worked out since sept!
i hope to start the shred again by february.
and you lost 12 lbs!

that's awesome.
i had lost 4.25 inches, but only 3 lbs.
all in all i felt good, and that was most important.