Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dirt Cups

I love cooking with my boys and we had a lot of fun recreating dirt with this recipe. I know there are other recipes out there for "dirt" but I like the look of this layered dessert. And my boys liked that it was called dirt. I gave the job of crushing the Oreos to my oldest son and he had a great time. Get your kids cooking in your kitchen, you'll be surprised at how excited they are to eat something they helped make (yes, even vegetables). ;)


Dirt Cups

1 box instant pudding
20 Oreos
4 gummy worms

Put the Oreos in a zip-lock bag and crush with a wooden spoon or your hands. Mix the pudding and layer with the crushed Oreos, starting with the Oreos. Put a worm on top of each cup and enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are lovely dirt cups. The crystal is so chic. I have never seen it done this way. I think this would be killer at a dirty thirty party. I just had to include it in in my round up of dirty thirty ideas! http://blovelyevents.com/2013/08/20/30th-birthday-party-the-dirty-30/