Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Book Readin'

I have a lot to write about but only wish I could find the time to get that writing done! :)

A few weeks ago I finished Rosie Camper Weary's book, Stepping Out of the Shadows. This is the book I purchased on my trip to Mississippi. We had dinner with Rosie and her husband one evening and they were promoting their books. It's a good book and there are a few things that I want to share about it - in a future post. :)

Also in my reading nook is Boundaries by Henry Cloud and John Townsend, Bold Love by Dan B. Allender and Temper Longman III, and The Missional Mom by Helen Lee. I also have One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp but I want to make sure I have time to digest all that she has to say and then also watch the videos so I can get more out of it and really apply it to my life.

Looking forward to writing about these great books.

No comments: