Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

Back from a Long Hiatus

After being away from the blogging world for over a month, I'm back. And I'm so ready to be back! It started off with our computer dying and that lasted about 2 weeks. Then I decided just to take a break and focus on cleaning my house, playing with my boys, catching up on some laundry (and sleep), and refilling my heart.

It's been a great time of refreshment. I went to the North Central Hearts at Home Conference at the beginning of November and my husband and I just returned from a trip to San Diego for Rebound (the national youth pastor's and spouses retreat). And a retreat it was. More on that later.

Anyway, I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to catch up on all the things we've been up to and I decided to start with the most recent and fill in with previous exciting events. ;) That way I won't feel behind and I won't stay behind.

So glad that some of you missed me, but I'm back and I'm ready to post. Have a great week!!

No comments: