Pages

Friday, January 12, 2007

In My Head...

I'm not good at this blogging thing. I do not do well keeping up and that will be a goal (resolution, if you will) for this year. I would like to update my personal blog twice a week. I don't know what I'll write about, but twice a week nontheless. Also, for our family blog, I want to update it at least once a week and whenever anything remotely exciting happens. I also want to update the pictures that we have posted. I love looking at other people's pictures so hopefully you will enjoy looking at mine as well.

Also, I'm not sure I want to write to "you" anymore. I'm just going to write and see how it goes. I have seen other blogs (ie. http://www.lemanfamily.blogspot.com/ (Dan & Jen Leman's); http://www.rolejuggler.blogspot.com/ (Jen Leman's)) and have gotten inspiration from them. Thanks!

***********************************************************

I have been in a creative mood lately and for Christmas I made my parents a picture frame. It's really pretty cool. I was at Hobby Lobby (one of my favorite stores) and I saw these 3-d picture frames with fun paper and emellishments. There was ribbon on a few of them, but none of them were appropriate for my parents. They were themed as soccer, marriage, heirloom, but nothing that said "Bajema Girls." So I went and got a plain wooden picture frame, some scrapbook paper and some embellishments. I also picked out some pretty ribbon from the fabric department. I love making crafts like this. Anyway, I went home and put this together. I think it turned out pretty cute. This is my dad holding the frame. I put a funny picture of us girls from Easter morning in 1989 or something? Anyway, I'm upset that the rollers in the back of my hair didn't take and I had some flat pieces. Maria is too young to know what's going on and Andrea just has big hair. Hey, it was the '80's. Give us a break.

No comments: