Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I Like to Move It, Move It...

Some of you may have wondered where I've been for the last month, but we finally bought our house. And we've been working our tails off to make it home. It's a long process - that will probably last until we sell it in 20 years. But it seems as though we mark one thing off our "to do" list and add three more things. :) I've heard that's the way it goes with home ownership.

Today I thought I'd give you the "before" tour. I really don't want to give the "after" tour until all our projects are complete, but that may be until Christmas. :) So, I will work on some "in the process" pictures to show you some time next week.




 
 
 
  
  
   
  


That's the end of the "before" tour. :) We are so thankful and blessed to have a home!! We've also been blessed with very hospitable neighbors that have brought over cookies, lemonade and their phone numbers. We are so thankful that God led us to this home and we pray that He will continue to bless our ministry efforts while we live here. 
Oh, and I don't have any pictures of the backyard to show you yet, but I will soon. It's great to say "go play outside" and they can. :)

2 comments:

Maggie said...

your new home is great, jessica! there is loads of potential and i bet you will make it very cute! we rented a house in ames almost EXACTLY like yours....right down to the basement "bathroom"!:)

Mardi Peasley said...

We are so excited that you guys found a house and that you are moved in! We have been in our house for 5 years and we have lots of plans for it still...I don't think a house if ever "done". Praying for you guys!!!